Shasta is committed to offering World Class service in everything it does. By utilizing innovative software applications, technology-based solutions and an ever-expanding knowledge in employee benefits, Shasta achieves this level of quality.
Shasta has paired with many nationwide partners to provide quality employee benefit solutions to employers and their participants.
Core Administration Services include:
- Claims administration for Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug,
Vision and Short-Term Disability plans
- Live customer service support
- Access to the stop-loss market to ensure competitive pricing
- Medical Management vendors offering utilization review, large case management,
medical review, healthy mother-baby programs and disease management
- National and regional provider networks including secondary (wrap)
networks and fee negotiation
- Billing services for all employee benefits
- Pharmacy Benefit Management programs
- Employee self-service modules to look up benefit, eligibility
and claim information online
- New York & Massachusetts surcharge filing administration
- Control of medical cost overpayments due to up-coding of claims
through inappropriately coded surgical, laboratory, radiology, medical
and dental procedures
In addition to the HIPAA compliance systems employed, Shasta can consult with employers on the business processes that need to be implemented in order to maintain security and eliminate confusion. Consultations can include comprehensive reviews of prior coverage information as well as solutions developed by ERISA attorneys
for both HIPAA Security and Privacy policies. Shasta assists in assuring that each individual plan is fully compliant with governmental requirements.
- COBRA Administration
- Flexible Spending Account administration for healthcare and dependent care programs